To serve the public by providing efficient and effective protection of life and property from the adverse effects of fire, medical emergencies, and other hazardous situations.
We are committed to a creative process which develops mutual respect and pride in ourselves and the community. To this end, we value:
· Personal and Organizational Integrity;
· An Environment of Mutual Trust, Fainess, Sensitivity and Dignity;
· Promoting Confidence in Individual Capabilities and Teamwork Throughout the Organization;
· Accessibility; Open Communications, and Participation in Decision Making;
· Dedication to Duty;
· Quality Service;
· Providing Leadership in the Community and Fire Service; and
· Adapting to the Changing Needs of the Community.